Underwriting Assistant/Administrator- Temporary Roles
Global insurer is looking for immediate temporary assistance with an internal project.
- Processing policies and adjustments on to system
- Generate reports from the system
- Update, type and process underwriting information
- Working with internal stakeholders and updating them regarding information
- Responding quickly to underwriting/policy enquiries
- Assisting other team members across the business
- Working within agreed timelines
- Around 2 years administration experience, where you have had to process work
- Previously worked within an Underwriting/Insurance team
- Experience of working in an environment, meeting timelines and ensuring high quality of work maintained.
- Used to interacting with other internal team members
- Demonstrated flexibility within your work
- Join a highly regarded global brand name and be part of a friendly and supportive team
- 2 month temporary assignment
- Great rate of pay - $33.79/hour + Super
- 5 minutes from public transport and minutes from cafes and shops!
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume, Working Holiday Visa candidates are most welcome to apply.