Adverse Decisions Claims Assessor - Life Insurance
Niche role managing a portfolio of adverse decisions on life insurance claims prior to referral to the trustee. This role a solid understanding of the policy, claims process and service standards as well as a demonstrated ability to coach a team of Assessors and provide constructive feedback where appropriate. As such this role would suit an experienced Life Insurance Senior Assessor or Technical Consultant.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Conducting a thorough review of adverse IP & TPD claims
- Providing recommendations to the Trustee
- Conducting individual file reviews
- Providing constructive feedback to Assessors where appropriate
- Generating reports for leadership team and identifying key trends
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders
- Participating in adhoc projects as required
To Apply: Do you meet the above criteria? If so, this could be your next job...
- Senior Life Insurance Claims Assessor with sound working knowledge of IP and TPD claims
- Rational and holistic in your approach to claims management
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide feedback in a constructive manner
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Keeley on (03) 86377313, or email: email@example.com Not what you are looking for? not a problem. I have many more roles in life insurance and workers compensation.