Your day to day role will be a combination of administrative and customer service tasks including
- Paraplanning and research support
- Preparing of quotations
- Assisting with the preparation of SOAs
- Preparation of annual fee disclosure statements
- Annual renewals and reviews
- E-mail and telephone query management
To be successful in this role, you would ideally have
- life insurance experience in administrative capacity
- Familiarity with the Financial Planning process
- Experience with Xplan and Risk Researcher software (desirable)
- PS146 qualifications for life risk products (desirable)
- A tertiary qualification or diploma (desirable)
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
In exchange for your skills and experience, you will be rewarded with a market-leading remuneration package, personalised training and be supported at every stage of your progress.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amrish Jusrut in our Melbourne office on +61 3 8637 7332.