Adviser Support/Commissions Administrator
Join a leading insurer that provides a range of products in both global and local markets. Providing individuals, small business, corporations and multi-national clients with a suite of insurance policies.
Working for a highly regarded, customer centric organisation,who ensure their employees are given opportunities to develop their career.
Be part of a team of Adviser Support Administrators, who work with Advisers and Licensees, ensuring all administration is processed accurately, within timeframes. Due to growth in the business, the volume of work is high, therefore you will enjoy a busy day at the office, every day!
- Managing telephone and written enquiries and requests from advisers and licensees.
- Set up of authorised representatives (advisers) on the mainframe and CRM databases
- Maintaining up to date information ie. Change of licensees, change of address, portfolio transfers, etc.
- Investigate and resolve adviser payments and administrative issues
- Assist with the processing of any commission adjustments or corrections.
- calculating and checking information before entering on the system
- Verifying and checking monthly commission runs and reports
- Assisting with the calculation of the various production statistics and performance management reports
YOU WILL BRING:
- Experience in providing support in Life Insurance and Funds management within Adviser/Dealer Support
- A thorough understanding of Dealer Groups/Advisers/Financial Planners
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Keen eye for detail, checking all out standing information is correct
- Outstanding communication skills, as you will be working with internal an external customers
- Great team player, who enjoys a varied and busy role
You will receive a competitive salary and a large range of benefits, in line with working with a leading brand
Transport is on the doorstep, so a quick walk to buses and trains
If you have the relevant experience, please forward your resume and you will be contacted in 24 business hours. This is an immediate permanent poisition