Advisor Lead Generator / Coach
Our client is a leading financial services provider with a large network of offices across Australia and internationally. Their strategy is aimed at building deep and enduring customer relationships across the financial services industry at both a wholesale and retail level.
Our client is focused on your career progression & development. They recognise and reward good performance and have an enviable culture of inclusion, integrity and stewardship for their staff and clients.
A big business with a small business feel. Great group of individuals locally who share their knowledge and will work with you to develop your career. A collaborative team-based approach is driven from every level of the business. They are entrepreneurial, results focused and educational in their approach.
The purpose of this role is generate leads for the business and to facilitate the customer’s experience through discussion and exploration of goals and ensure they understand the value of advice enough to engage in it, and to ensure those that have experienced, to reconfirm their goals before a more formal engagement with the Adviser.
- Assist the business Advice team to build a pipeline of prospects for the business
- Generate a number of leads and work with advisers to help them generate leads from their existing client base
- Facilitate the customer’s experience through identifying the goals they aspire to achieve
- Help the customer understand what is important to them and facilitate the customer in articulating capturing and developing a pathway towards their goals
- Review customer profiles and goal data to uncover all relevant goals and guide them through a process to prioritise and fully understand these goals
- Generate and provide a Goal Summary document, that will include the development of indicative strategies to deliver agreed objectives and goals, including associated pricing and levels of service where appropriate
- Work closely with Advisers to ensure they fully understand the customers goals and objectives as part of handing over and transitioning each customer to the adviser, to ensure a seamless end to end customer experience
- Work closely with the Adviser to meet ongoing service management obligations including agreed interaction and service arrangement with the customer
- Work closely with the other Goals Coaches across the employed and self employed network providing mentoring & coaching where applicable.
You are engaging and love working with people, have a high attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment. You come from a professional services background and understand the financial services sector and how to engage and influence them to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome. You want to work within a diverse business and have a persona that appeals to the professional client.
You are motivated to exceed client expectations, have fabulous face to face manner and possess the following:
- Qualifications in psychology, teaching, executive coaching etc would be very well regarded
- Modules (minimum requirement): Financial Planning and Generic Knowledge
- Undergraduate degree and completion of financial planning planning at the DFS minimum level
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years proven client contact and sales experience within wealth management sector (ideally either as a BDM or Financial Planner OR sales within the Advice area)
- Previous business development and relationship management experience
- Proven prosepecting and new business abilities
- Understanding of Financial Planning and the Advice process
- Demonstrated use of coaching skills and motivational techniques when working with clients, with a proven interest in attaining recognisable accreditations in this field within the first 12 months in the role
To be considered for this exciting and rewarding opportunity please click the "Apply" button to forward a copy of resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting and highly rewarding opportunity please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org