This role will see you work closely within scrum teams as an influencer. Bringing you technical understanding and skillset to the table, you will be leading from the front line, identify risks, issues and dependencies. Assisting with the resolution of risks and issues, which arise during the SDLC.
This is a fast pace, dynamic and ever changing environment so this role will suit someone who has the ability to work under pressure. Along with the ability to provide clarity and simplicity to often complex situations. You will need to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and must be able to quickly identify and resolve any potential issues.
You will work closely with architects, delivery squads, technology teams and delivery partners to help drive and execute on the vision of their platform.
- A strong Technical and Business focus with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Documenting business requirements (functional and non-functional) as well as delivering high level/detailed requirements through use cases, process flows and maps etc
- Providing functional expertise (on assigned functional areas) to solution designers, developers, testers, and business groups as needed to facilitate development, testing & training
- Providing test support (SME assistance) in reviewing test cases whilst validating and assessing requirements including defects during test preparation, SIT, UAT and BVT cycles
- Extensive and proven AGILE experience (run scrums, stand ups, etc)
- Gathering requirements.
- Demonstrated experience and passion in learning new technologies
- Strong leader and people focused capabilities
- A flexible and adaptable attitude
- Your BA experience within a financial services environment will be highly advantageous