Agile Delivery Manager
My client is currently looking for an Agile Delivery Manager for an initial 12 month contract in Sydney. The Delivery Manager will lead an agile product team including a Technical Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Platform Engineer and work closely with the operational product owner and business subject matter experts.
The successful Delivery Manager will have demonstrated their skills and experience in Agile methodology, and successful delivery of Case Management and Client Relationship Management functions. Along with other Delivery Managers, they will continually work towards improving the Agile approach used in the organisation, and commit to sharing their experience and knowledge with colleagues in and outside the product team.
- Lead a product team responsible for the delivery of Case Management and Client Relationship Management functions;
- Plan and run the discovery phase - deliver a report outlining needs and solution recommendations;
- Manage a request for information process, investigating vendor options, and a possible request for tender activity;
- Implement a software version upgrade to the organisation’s collaboration tool suite, Atlassian;
- Lead the product team responsible for on-going maintenance, support and enhancement of their collaboration tool suite.
- 5+ years' experience leading an agile product team
- 5+ years’ experience planning, running and delivering projects using agile methodology
- Demonstrated experience in Planning and delivering Case Management and Client Relationship functions
- Demonstrated experience in managing a request for information and request for tender activities
- Demonstrated experience in implementing a software version upgrade to an enterprise used application
- Working knowledge of the SAFe methodology
- Experience with Financial and banking sector
Apply now or for more information please contact Richard McGuinness - 03 8637 7314