You will join a small IT team and play a key part in driving culture and change. They seek an ambitious, driven individual who continuously looks at self-improvement.
- Provide web and application development expertise as required and proactively engaging in the proposal of new initiatives and completion of the existing roadmap.
- Contribution to the response and resolution SLA’s as published in the IT Service Model.
- Contribution of Problem and Change Management SLA’s as published in the IT Service Model.
- Provide support to the Service Desk Team in resolving operational issues as required.
- Provide regular and timely reporting in line with performance objectives of the Applications team and wider IT Team.
- Document all solutions with as-built documentation and update as appropriate during change initiatives.
- Provide technical architecture and planning advice to improvement or project activities as required.
- Participate in a proactive and positive way in continuous improvement activities for applications and services.
- Support and improvements to Salesforce/CRM – 2 years+
- Support and report creation within Qlik or Power BI – 2 years +
- Must have demonstrated experience building and amending reports from the back end in Qlik or Power BI
- Web development in WordPress
- Exposure to Azure Technologies
- Deploying and managing Web Servers
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python, SQL and c.net)
- Use of Visual Studio, JIRA and version control repositories