Assistant Account Executive
Growing Insurance Brokerage in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs, working with clients in the SME space is seeking a Tier 2 Qualified Broking professional to assist with the management of a varied domestic and SME commercial portfolio. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for building excellent relationships with insurers and clients, to help drive new business and maintain healthy retention rates.
Over time the successful candidate will inherit a portion of this portfolio to grow, with genuine career progression opportunity in to an Account Executive role available.
- Prepare and process quotes, renewals, endorsements etc.
- Contact existing clients and identifying x-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Attend joint client visits with the Account Manager and assess risk exposures
- Negotiate competitive terms with underwriters
- Prepare suitable risk programmes for a wide variety of trades & industries
- Maintain industry knowledge
- Claims management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years' minimum experience in Broking support role
- Tier 2 Broking Qualified (essential)
- Proven relationship management and business development skills
- Receive ongoing mentoring and guidance
- Exposure to a wide range of clients & industries
- True hands-on Account Management Experience
- Excellent office culture and work-life balance
If you are looking for a new opportunity hit the apply button or give Becky a call on 03 8637 7312.