Over time the successful candidate will inherit a portion of this portfolio to grow, with genuine career progression opportunity in to an Account Manager role available.
- Prepare and process quotes, renewals, endorsements etc.
- Attend joint client visits with Account Manager and assess risk exposures
- Negotiate competitive terms with underwriters
- Prepare suitable risk programmes for a wide variety of trades & industries
- Maintain industry knowledge
- Claims management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years' minimum experience in Broking support role
- Ability to build long-term business relationships
- Solid understanding of Commercial Insurance products
- Tier 1 Broking Qualified (essential)
- Receive ongoing mentoring and guidance
- Exposure to corporate insurance programs
- Excellent office culture and work-life balance
- Demonstrated long-term career progression opportunities