Join an established, growing organsiation and bring your underwriting experience to grow your career. Working with a broker network, providing outstanding customer service.
- Working on new business quotations as well as renewals
- Working within a delegated authority and underwriting as appropriate within guidelines
- Making relevant changes to policies an endorsements
- Building relationships with brokers, providing support and information to them
- Working with the Underwriting team and assisting them where required.
- Responding to phone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Working in an ever changing environment, offering flexibility and assistance to the team
- Assisting the Underwriting Manager with meetings and conventions
- Bring 2 years+ Underwriting/Insurance experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Used to developing and maintaining strong relationships with Brokers
- Experience in multi-tasking
- Holding a qualification in General Insurance, will be highly regarded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Join a high performing, successful team
Grow your experience in Underwriting and benefit from working for a company offering future career prospects.
Our client is available to interview suitably experienced candidates immediately. Please forward your resume now, if you match the above criteria. Suitable candidates will be called within 24 business hours