Your role will involve researching, developing and implementing investment strategies for clients. Primarily working closely with successful Private Client Advisers, to meet their clients' needs by supporting them in the day to day advice responsibilities.
Key duties include:
- Service existing clients within the firms service standards based on their ongoing agreement
- Prepare client strategy and research
- Maintain communication with client throughout the process
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide detailed and accurate research and calculations for Advisers clients
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- When required implementation of advice strategies on platforms
- Maintain a high level of compliance to ASIC guidelines as outlined within the Professional Standards Manual
- Assisting in the training of more junior staff
- Proven Paraplanning/Associate Advisor experience wanting to make the next step
- Ability and preference for collaborative team work
- Experience working with high net worth clients will be highly regarded
- DFP Qualified and ideally ADFS qualified
- Tertiary qualification in a business subject
- Xplan experience a bonus
- Solid communication skills
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell.
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Harry on 0404 854 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org