Associate Adviser - NSW Central Coast
My client is a professional, well established financial services provider and an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Associate Advisor (or experienced Paraplanner) to join the team based in the NSW Central Coast (Erina) offices on a permanent basis.
There is a very clear and transparent career path to move into a Private Client Advisor role servicing clients. They are known for having a team of highly qualified advisers, providing advice across Wealth Creation & Investment Strategies, Self-Managed Super, Retirement Planning, Debt & Risk Management, Estate Planning, Insurance, Mortgages and Lending as well as Taxation strategies.
Supporting most of the Financial Advisers at Associate level this role will allow you to grow and develop on your skill set within the financial planning industry. You will be mentored by some of the best private wealth advisers in the market.
Key duties include:
- Manage Client Portfolios across the business
- Conduct Strategy research for clients
- Prepare advice documents and implement recommendations
- Prepare client strategy and research for HNW clients - provide recommendations to advisers
- Working directly and being mentored by Private Client Advisors with a variety of daily duties and tasks i.e. attending client meetings, constructing investment reports etc.
- Being the point of contact for clients in relation to queries, maintaining relationships etc
- Completing client documentation and working closely with Paraplanning team
- Communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements
- Service existing clients within the firms service standards based on their ongoing agreement
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- When required implementation of advice strategies on platforms
- Maintain a high level of compliance to ASIC guidelines as outlined within the Professional Standards Manual
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of platforms, products and services
- Ensure appropriate and timely follow-up with clients
To be considered for this role you will have ideally:
- Proven experience in a Paraplanning/ Associate Advisor role
- Knowledge of investments, super (including Self-Managed Super Funds), tax, debt management, structures, estate planning, insurance, aged care and compliance
- Bachelors Degree qualification preferably in a business related field
- Diploma in Financial Planning (RG146) with some progression towards ADFP/CFP an advantage.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with strong written and concise communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to the company’s’ benchmark level of advice and service
- Able to work under pressure and meet timelines.
Please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or firstname.lastname@example.org