Your role will involve researching, developing and implementing investment strategies for clients. Primarily working closely with successful Private Client Advisers, to meet their clients' needs by supporting them in the day to day advice responsibilities.
You will be joining an outstanding team of high performing individuals with a long history of providing 'fee-only', client centric advice, aimed at helping them to achieve their non-financial objectives by delivering great financial outcomes.
Combining a high level of technical expertise, and genuine interest in our client’s ambitions, they develop wealth creation, tax minimisation, retirement, superannuation (incl. SMSF) and asset protection strategies that encompass far more than just money management and investments.
Under our own license, you will work closely with our Directors and Senior Advisors, to provide sophisticated, tailored advice to our successful business owners, high level executives and ultra-high net worth families.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day client relationship, becoming the first point of contact for client enquiries
- Attending client meetings with Senior Advisor / Director
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- Assisting with the preparation of complex strategic SOA’s
- Researching and developing financial strategies for clients, including strategy formation across multiple entities (Family Trusts, Companies, SMSFs etc)
- Managing and tracking client portfolios
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Economics, or similar discipline
- 3+ years' experience working in the industry within Paraplanning or Associate Advisor level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Word, Excel and Xplan skills
To be considered for this fantastic permanent opportunity, please click the apply button to forward a copy of your resume. Alternatively for more information or a confidential discussion please contact Toby Walsh on 0404 971 247 or email email@example.com