There is a very clear and transparent career path to move into a Private Client Advisor role servicing clients. They are known for having a team of highly qualified advisers, providing advice across Wealth Creation & Investment Strategies, Self-Managed Super, Retirement Planning, Debt & Risk Management, Estate Planning, Insurance, Mortgages and Lending as well as Taxation strategies.
Key duties include:
- Working directly and being mentored by Private Client Advisors with a variety of daily duties and tasks i.e. completing client documentation, attending client meetings, constructing investment reports etc.
- Being the point of contact for clients in relation to queries, maintaining relationships etc
- Completing client documentation and working closely with Paraplanners to complete client SOAs in a timely manner
- Ensuring all client records on the database are up to date and accurate
- Communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements
- Service existing clients within the firms service standards based on their ongoing agreement
- Prepare client strategy and research
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- When required implementation of advice strategies on platforms
- Maintain a high level of compliance to ASIC guidelines as outlined within the Professional Standards Manual
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of platforms, products and services
- Ensure appropriate and timely follow-up with clients
- DFP/RG146 Qualified and ideally ADFS qualified
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Xplan or COIN experience a bonus.
- Strong communication skills and the passion to be an Adviser
- Experience as an Associate Adviser or a Paraplanning role