Associate Advisor - HNW Clients - Brisbane CBD
My client is a professional, well established financial services provider and an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Associate Advisor (or experiecned Paraplanner) to join the team based in the Brisbane CBD offices on a permanent basis.
There is a very clear and transparent career path to move into a Private Client Advisor role servicing clients. They are known for having a team of highly qualified advisers, providing advice across Wealth Creation & Investment Strategies, Self-Managed Super, Retirement Planning, Debt & Risk Management, Estate Planning, Insurance, Mortgages and Lending as well as Taxation strategies.
Key duties include:
- Working directly and being mentored by Private Client Advisors with a variety of daily duties and tasks i.e. completing client documentation, attending client meetings, constructing investment reports etc.
- Being the point of contact for clients in relation to queries, maintaining relationships etc
- Completing client documentation and working closely with Paraplanners to complete client SOAs in a timely manner
- Ensuring all client records on the database are up to date and accurate
- Communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements
- Service existing clients within the firms service standards based on their ongoing agreement
- Prepare client strategy and research
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- When required implementation of advice strategies on platforms
- Maintain a high level of compliance to ASIC guidelines as outlined within the Professional Standards Manual
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of platforms, products and services
- Ensure appropriate and timely follow-up with clients
To be considered for this role you will have ideally:
- DFP/RG146 Qualified and ideally ADFS qualified
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Xplan or COIN experience a bonus.
- Strong communication skills and the passion to be an Adviser
- Experience as an Associate Adviser or a Paraplanning role
Please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or firstname.lastname@example.org