Associate Advisor - Newcastle OR Central Coast
My client is a highly successful Financial Advisory firm who offer their clients a truly unique experience setting themselves apart from the rest.
Currently due to natural growth an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Associate Advisor to join the team based in the Newcastle offices (also open to other office locations on NSW Central Coast). They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Associate Advisor to join their growing team of professionals.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of advice including Wealth Accumulation, Investment, Superannuation, SMSF, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Risk and Business Insurances.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include;
Key Duties Include:
- Assist with management of portfolios
- Client interaction via client meetings
- Creation of SOA's from client meetings
- Relationship building
- Working directly and being mentored by the Senior Advisor with a variety of daily duties and tasks i.e. completing client documentation, attending client meetings, constructing investment reports
- Researching, developing and implementing investment strategies for HNW & UHNW clients. Primarily working closely with successful Private Client Advisers, to meet their clients' needs by supporting them in the day to day advice responsibilities.
- Gain access to one-on-one professional mentoring as you further develop your career in every aspect, from technical analysis to client engagement
- Completing client documentation and working closely with Paraplanners
- Research and Strategy implementation for HNW clients
- Communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements
- Service existing clients within the firms service standards based on their ongoing agreement
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- When required implementation of advice strategies on platforms
- Maintain a high level of compliance to ASIC guidelines as outlined within the Professional Standards Manual
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of platforms, products and services
To be successful in this role you will require the following;
- Proven Paraplanning/Associate Advisor experience wanting to make the next step
- Degree qualified (Preferably Business/Commerce/Accounting)
- Demonstrable experience in an HNW environment
- RG146 / ADFS Qualified
- Exceptionally passionate about financial planning
- XPlan experience (desirable)
- Highly ethical
To be considered for this highly sought after opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively feel free to contact Harry Cooper from Ensure Recruitment on 0404 854 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org