The role will require you to be a highly skilled automation test analyst with experience working in Agile environments.
You will be part of a high performing, cross functional team who deliver web-based solutions for the insurance industry. You will work closely with the lead Tester and Developer and Business Analyst to design and develop automated test scripts together for unit/integration/functional/performance and execute continuous testing to meet fortnightly demonstrations of continuous delivery of working software.
- Contribute to the Agile stream with best practice testing expertise
- Build new capabilities in test automation framework for the team
- Create well designed and reusable test cases
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Passionate towards quality and automation
- Work with Product Owner, Scrum Master, BA and Developer to estimate work effort, help prioritise and monitor/raise issues
- Experienced in continuous integration and continuous delivery. Dedicated Automation experience in UI and Integration testing (API, Contract, Component).
- Ability to work across both manual and automation and be well versed in both web and mobile testing
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to coach, train and share knowledge and expertise.
Key Skills Required:
- At least 3 years of test automation
- Experience in Web Services, SOAP and rest API automation
- Agile experience, use of Jira and Confluence
- Excellent understanding of testing methodologies