- Proactively service a corporate workers compensation portfolio
- Manage renewals, new business, endorsements, and cancellations in a timely manner
- Liaising with Brokers and other stakeholders over the phone, email, and face to face
- Collaboratively work within a larger team to support business growth and development
- You have solid workers compensation experience in Underwriting, Broking, or Claims
- Confidence in meeting brokers face to face and building strong relationships
- Proactive attitude and a valuable team player
- Great communication and attention to details skills
- An above-average base salary is on offer for the right candidate
- Multiple corporate benefits
- High-performing team and work culture
- You will be a part of a very reputable and forward-thinking organization
Do not miss this outstanding opportunity and click the apply button, should you meet the above criteria.
Your future depends on what you do today!
For a private conversation about your career options, please contact Kostya Rozin on 0410 792 546 or email email@example.com