Business Analyst - Insurance
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader working closely within the business delivery team to achieve and develop effective outcomes and whilst sharing skills and knowledge, coaching and mentoring.
If you’re looking a role where you can uterlise your technical skills within more of a ‘hands on’ position, this is an excellent opportunity to combine the two together.
Our client is proudly Australian owned and operated, with some international presence. As this is a senior position within the business, you will be tasked to work with the Leader of Business Delivery to oversee the work of the BA’s and to promote a culture of learning and continuous improvement around delivery.
The role of a Senior Business Analyst is to work as part of the Delivery team to support the review of Insurance processes and how they interact with in-house technical systems, business technology, data and labs personnel to develop specific requirements for best practice outcomes.
As Senior Business Analyst, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Interpreting the business needs, gaining a good understanding of operational requirements
- Developing relationships and building confidence to become a trusted advisor within the business.
- Providing input and feedback to BA’s and to other stakeholders within the business.
- Successfully engage with multiple different streams within the project.
The successful applicant will have:
- Approximately 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst – within a corporate insurance environment would be highly desirable however not essential.
- A tertiary qualification in Tech, Bus Management desired
- Previous experience working on system implementation projects is desirable.
- Assisting the delivery leads in driving and improving upon a high performing culture
- Experience with breaking down complex business problems by developing in-depth knowledge of current business processes.
- Complex project experience - technically savvy however with more of a hands on approach.
A permanent position with the opportunity to work collaboratively with senior business stakeholders and technical teams in a leadership position.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please apply now