Reporting to the Director of this specialist business unit, you will be responsible for driving new revenue streams from an existing client base whilst developing new relationships and identifying new opportunities for the wider business. This is a hands-on development role which will see you spending a large portion of your time out of the office and does involve some (minimal) interstate travel.
This is a newly created role with a business going through a substantial growth phase and truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building excellent relationships with the existing client base, maximising sales revenue
- Working closely with Account Managers to x-sell a new specialist product to existing clients
- Identifying new opportunities and introducing internal technical specialists
- Preparing professional reports and presentations
- Managing a sales pipeline, providing monthly reports on activity and projections
- A proven track-record of delivering excellent new business results in a Broking environment
- Strong technical knowledge across Property and Casualty insurance (Construction exposure highly desirable)
- Effective communication skills to foster and develop internal and external relationships
- A vibrant and dynamic personality
- Tier 1 Qualification