Well established, growing national insurer seeking the services of an exceptional Client Relationship Executive to take charge of a busy, established desk in Brisbane.
The purpose of this role is to deliver on the growth and retention strategies of the business and meet annual client services’ targets and ensure the long term sustainability of the business.
You will be seen as a principal point of contact with overall responsibility to provide a high level of service and advice to clients in relation to their risk and insurance requirements.
Other elements of this role include:
- Manage an existing portfolio of business in accordance with the agreed service standards and implement growth and retention strategies for current clients to ensure the long term sustainability of the business
- Design, implement and manage the insurance programs of clients to ensure individual client needs are identified and met and existing business is retained.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the clients by understanding its operations, strategies, key issues, financial position and segment environment.
- Work closely with clients to ensure appropriate covers and levels of cover are in place so all potential exposures are covered and any losses are properly met.
- Identify and implement new business strategies by identifying prospective clients and developing appropriate target strategies
- Provide all required client portfolio reports to the Senior Client Relationship Executive or State Manager or Regional Manager (as appropriate) for approval within agreed timelines.
- Contribute to State monthly report when required.
- Tracking of sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Ensure client service standards are met to maintain service delivery to client.
- Completion of asset valuation and insurance targets as per strategy.
- Deliver client presentations on risk and insurance program, insurance products, issues or performance as per schedule.
Ideally our candidate will have:
- Tertiary Qualification and/or sales experience in insurance industry.
- Experience in working in an insurance or risk services environment.
- Tier 1 & 2 Compliant, Certified Insurance Professional
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyse and present information using word processing, project management, spread sheet and presentation software packages.
- Experienced in maintaining accurate client data in a CRM database.