Based in a 'family-feel' office in Brisbane southern suburbs, the role of Business Development Manager is to deliver and maximise on existing new business as well as getting out on the road and seeking out new opportunities. The team work very well together hence the success and high energy culture. This is a role to create business and chase business throughout all areas within the company.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Assisting in the growth and maintenance of profitable, sustainable new business within the QLD portfolio of business.
- Assisting all Departments within the business to maximise profitability.
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service to clients, brokers and distribution partners as well as internal colleagues.
- Contribute to developing further the solid office culture.
Ideally the successful candidate will come from a background in Business Development – within General Insurance. As well as this experience, you also need:
- A modern and progressive approach to business practices will be required
- Strong personal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish rapport and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve Company objectives
- Strong computer literacy skills, including sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook programs
In return you’ll be remunerated very well, as well have access to further training. There is a bonus structure in place for the business development manager which is very attractive.