Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and passionate BDM to join this established services organisation. This is a period of exciting development to help elevate their brand and platform offering in this new phase of growth.
Our client’s business has grown to service a multitude of offerings and have developed an intelligent leading edge cloud-based software to support their clients.
Due to demand, our client is seeking an experienced BDM to jump on board and be part of this exciting journey. You will be responsible for setting the Sales strategy, sourcing and evaluating business opportunities and manage the delivery of their platform to existing and new clients.
I am seeking someone with a well-established network and strong understanding of solution-selling to take their leading-edge service offering to the broader market.
You will be responsible for driving new and existing business opportunities to key target industry sectors, such as: Local Government, Aged Care, Retail & Insurance.
To be successful you will have….
- Create and nurture a professional network of potential customers and associated sales opportunities
- Carefully manage their time and client portfolio to ensure the achievement of net new revenue targets
- Facilitate the preparation and delivery of high-quality, timely and relevant tender documentation such as; Requests for Proposals [RFPs], Requests for Information [RFIs], Statements of Work and Work Orders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to maintain an accurate appreciation of our capability and capacity
- Work closely with members of the Leadership Team and broader Team to ensure the effective development and execution of installation and service delivery
- Balance an appropriate level of activity across the typical stages of the sales lifecycle, and maintain up
- Fire in your belly!
- Highly motivated and self managing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of business development experience
- 3+ years of experience solution selling for an IT software vendor
- Experience with and exposure to Microsoft cloud technologies desired
- Highly networked in one or more of the following sectors: – Local Government, Insurance, Aged Care or Retail
- And finally, you will bring your down to earth personality to the office
If the above sounds like you then please click APPLY NOW with your cover letter. Alternatively, please call Sharon on (03) 8637 7334 for more information.