Our client is a leading financial services provider with a large network of offices across Australia and internationally. Their strategy is aimed at building deep and enduring customer relationships across the financial services industry at both a wholesale and retail level.
Our client is focused on your career progression & development. They recognise and reward good performance and have an enviable culture of inclusion, integrity and stewardship for their staff and clients.
A big business with a small business feel. Great group of individuals locally who share their knowledge and will work with you to develop your career. A collaborative team-based approach is driven from every level of the business. They are entrepreneurial, results focused and educational in their approach.
In this role, your primary focus will be on:
- Managing a panel of adviser relationships to grow sales
- Promoting their philosophy and products to financial advisers and businesses through outbound and email campaigns and telephone activity
- Assisting in preparation and presentation of workshops
- To achieve agreed sales targets through growth, retention and conversion strategies with a panel of Advisers to ensure revenue growth and profitability of the portfolio
- Establish and maintain adviser relationships
- To work with selected advisers to implement more significant and advanced business development strategies
You are engaging and love working with people, have a high attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment. You come from a professional services background and understand the financial services sector and how to engage and influence them to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome. You want to work within a diverse business and have a persona that appeals to the professional client.
You are motivated to exceed client expectations, have fabulous face to face manner and possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree and completion of financial planning planning at the DFS minimum level
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years proven client contact and sales experience
- Previous business development and relationship management experience