Well established, growing national insurer seeking the services of an exceptional Client Relationship Executive to take charge of a busy, established desk in Sydney.
The purpose of this role is to deliver on the growth and retention strategies of the business and meet annual client services’ targets and ensure the long term sustainability of the business.
You will be seen as a principal point of contact with overall responsibility to provide a high level of service and advice to clients in relation to their risk and insurance requirements.
You will divide your time between seeing your clients and being office based.
Other elements of this role include:
- Manage an existing portfolio of business in accordance with the agreed service standards and implement growth and retention strategies for current clients to ensure the long term sustainability of the business
- Working with direct clients, as well as Brokers
- Developing your portfolio through maximising opportunities within existing customers and gaining new business
- Design, implement and manage the insurance programs of clients to ensure individual client needs are identified and met and existing business is retained.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the clients by understanding its operations, strategies, key issues, financial position and segment environment.
- Work closely with clients to ensure appropriate covers and levels of cover are in place so all potential exposures are covered and any losses are properly met.
- Identify and implement new business strategies by identifying prospective clients and developing appropriate target strategies
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary Qualification and/or sales experience in insurance industry.
- Experience in working in an insurance or risk services environment.
- Tier 1 & 2 Compliant, Certified Insurance Professional
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyse and present information using word processing, project management, spread sheet and presentation software packages.
- Experienced in maintaining accurate client data in a CRM database.
Attractive salary benefits, including fully expensed vehicle, annual incentive payment + Super
Flexible working - work from home 1/day a week
Great team environment
Future opportunity for growth
This is a very rewarding position, in return you will be guided by industry professionals to cement a clear career path, you will also be remunerated very well.