A trendy office located in the CBD will have you enjoying your position from Monday to Friday. A great office culture with potential advancement (if that is what you desire) could have you pursuing/progressing your Insurance career into a full-time position remaining in Claims, transferring departments, growing to Management, Leadership and, the list goes on.
You will actively be managing a portfolio of Claims whilst ensuring compliance and customer service levels are sound, impeccable and good for customer/client rapport.
Within this role, your duties will consist of:
- Maintaining a mid sized load of claims
- Examining claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage
- Investigating claims by conducting office based analysis of physical damage details, interviewing claimants, and comparing claim information with evidence.
- Preparing reports by collecting data
- Controlling claim costs
- Update Claims System
- Experience in GI (General Insurance) Claims
- Willingness to learn
- Open to a 3-6 Month Contract
- The ability to learn more
- English skills - Numerical skills
- 1-2+ years' experience in Insurance Claims
- You reside in Brisbane
- Great communication skills
- Work well within a team environment
- Wanting to progress in this industry
- Put the Client first and work towards a positive end-goal
- Understanding or being aware of the Insurance Legislation
If you have Insurance experience and would like to join a business that will be able to develop you, grow you in the Insurance Industry and or provide that opportunity to gain further experience in it, do not hesitate to apply.
If you have experience in Insurance and are wanting a temporary position or up to a 6 Month Contract, do not hesitate to apply.
It is an immediate start: the sooner the application comes through, the quicker I have you started.
I work quickly and, thoroughly.
If you have any genuine questions that involves the relevance of your career history and this position, please phone 0477 679 644 or alternatively email email@example.com