Case Manager - Occupational Therapist
Working for an industry leading Occupational Therapist, who believe in providing the highest level of care. They work in collaboration with their patients to achieve results.
They offer highly flexible working, with the ability to organise your own working week, in and out of the office. When not with clients, 2 days will be worked from home, meeting piers weekly online.
- Working with severe brain and spinal cord injuries, strong clinical experience is required
- Undertaking care needs assessments and My Plan with clients
- Working with the client to set goals, undertake therapy, neuro retraining
- Visiting clients in and around greater Sydney, 3 out of 5 days a week, working from home 2 days a week
- Full autonomy for managing your own caseload and time
- Working with insurers in Workers Compensation, understanding the requirements and legislation
- You will bring at least 5 years clinical experience, working with brain and spinal cord injuries
- Experience in working in a workers compensation environment, either in case management or rehabilitation
- Used to working in a highly client focussed environment and working to achieve results
- Highly competitive salary + car + laptop + phone
- Highly flexible working environment, work from home, organise your own week.
- Average 5 billable hours/day
- Great recognition, annual bonus paid for meeting individual targets
- Team social days
Please forward your resume, click Apply Now. All suitably skilled candidates will be contacted within 24 business hours.