Case Manager - Workers Compensation
Join a leading national organisation who offer a wide range of services to assist businesses and the general public every day!
They offer digital and face to face services to ensure their customers have the choice and convenience they require. Committed to providing the best possible experience to their end users.
- Investigating new claims
- Liaising with the injured worker, manager and treatment providers
- Dealing with new claims and determining compensation for lost earnings
- Working closely with medical and rehab providers, reviewing cases and discussing any challenges
- Responding to enquiries relating to claims
- Reviewing medical information and ensuring the right course of action is taken
- Managing treatment programmes
- Processing workers compensation wages
- YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a Case Manager role, adhering to the Commonwealth SRC Act
- Used to evaluating medical evidence
- Experience in collating various sources of information and making decisions regarding claims
- Used to communicating with all stakeholders and over coming any barriers
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for a career opportunity using your experience in workers compensation, please forward your resume by clicking Apply!
We have a selection of roles within Workers Compensation at all levels, if you wish to discuss further please contact Lorraine Backhouse: 02 9346 5287