About the role:
- Managing a fast track portfolio of NSW workers compensation claims
- Applying legislation and making sound decisions on liability
- Developing appropriate return to work strategies
- Liaising with key stakeholders to facilitate sustainable return to work
- Collaborating with the injured worker, site Manager and medical providers
- A sound understanding of workers compensation legislation, with at least 18-24 months experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of end to end claims
- Demonstrated ability to drive return to work outcomes
- Sound understanding of medical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Supportive team environment
- Manageable portfolio size
- Holistic claims management model
- Positive and passionate team culture
- Market leading salary
Working with a large self-insurer who are prominent in the market. They are looking for an experienced Workers Compensation Case Manager to join their high performing Return to Work team. The team consists of 4 and reports in to the Team Manager. You will be well supported and enjoy working in a friendly environment.
You will be joining a passionate team who are focused on helping injured workers get their lives back on track after a workplace injury. This will require a high level of strategic thinking and decision making.
Please contact Lorraine Backhouse at Ensure Recruitment on (02) 9346 5287 if you have any questions regarding this role.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, or click 'Apply Now'