Workers Compensation Case Manager - Self Insurer
Our client works within the retail industry. They are a well known business who value their workforce highly. They provide continuous training and career development within their business.
They are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the Workers Compensation team.
- Managing your own portfolio of claims
- Making liability decisions, collating all the necessary information
- Contacting all parties to ensure the appropriate treatment plan is put in to place
- Working with an Injury Management Specialist as well as external medical providers
- Organising claims reviews to progress with relevant parties and deal with any potential blocks
- Work towards timely and cost effective outcomes to the benefit of all parties
Your Experience And Skills:
- At the early stages of your career, you will enjoy and be knowledgeable in this legislated environment
- Experience in dealing with end to end claims
- Confident manner, to deal with Managers, Rehab providers, Doctors and Injured Workers
- Exposure to injury management and return to work plans
- Work in a highly motivated, high performing team, who love what they do
- Highly competitive salary
- Full support to grow your existing knowledge within Workers Compensation/Injury Management
Please click Apply Now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 business hours and suitable candidates will be contacted.