- A chance to shine, bringing your case management experience to support Claimants in their journey back to pre-injury health
- Working in a vibrant team, where you will be supported and educated on the Life products and claims process
- Working for a highly respected organisation who value their employees and encourage their development
What the role will involve:
- Working closely with the claimant, managing their claim end-to-end
- Speaking to a variety of Medical Specialists ensuring that sustainable RTW outcomes are achieved, looking at alternative recovery options where relevant
- Receiving support from internal Rehabilitation Specialists to brainstorm strategies for more complex claims
- Full Assessment of new claims and ongoing claims including financial and medical assessment.
- Stakeholder management and negotiating payments.
What the benefits are for you:
- You will broaden your claims knowledge and experience, working with a leading, customer-centric Insurer
- Be part of a high performing, professional team where collaboration and customer service are key drivers
- Career opportunities to advance further
- Salary ranging from $80K-$90k + Super + Bonus
- Our client is looking to interview immediately, so please forward your resume, outlining your personal injury case management experience to: S.Ferguson@EnsureRecruitment.com.au