Technical/Sr Case Officer Roles Available - Workers Compensation
Join a national team, working for a self insurer as a Case Manager for Workers Compensation claims. The team collaborate across the business to ensure the impact of workplace injury is minimalised and superior outcomes are achieved.
Contract and permanent roles available
About the Roles:
- Full responsibility for end to end case management of Workers Compensation claims- fast paced, lots of stakeholder relationships
- Managing litigated, complex claims
- Assisting Case Managers with more involved claims
- Your role will be responsible for a careful discussion with injured workers, treating professionals and your clients so that you can accurately determine liability on new claims.
- You will then design effective injury management plans that get the best outcome for all parties - injured workers back to work.
- Throughout the process you will provide exceptional service to all stakeholders, solve problems and go the extra mile in all your duties.
About Your Experience:
- You need to have very recent experience as a Workers Comp Case Officer gained in NSW
- Sound technical and legislative knowledge
- Able to articulate complex matters, legislation in a straight forward way
- Used to working on injury management plans
- Used to interacting with all stakeholders and discussing individual files
- A friendly, supportive team, with a strong focus on quality
- Rewarding salary reviews
- Future prospects
Please forward your resume immediately for this permanent position. Suitable candidates will be contacted with 24 business hours