Claims Assessor - Legal Background x 2 (Life Insurance)
Our client has created a new roles for a qualified lawyers to join their life insurance claims function. This role will support the strategic direction of the company on their ongoing commitment to excellence in claims management.
- Excellent salary + Bonuses
- Financial services discounts
- Demonstrated career progression
- Leave options
- Lifestyle benefits and a whole lot more...
Working directly for the insurer, you will;
- Assessment of personal injury claims (TPD claims focused) including medical and financial reports to determine the eligibility for acceptance.
- Review medical documents and policy documents to develop claims strategies
- Negotiate suitable outcomes for the claims with claimants and legal representatives.
- Ongoing management of a portfolio of claims
Your background will include;
- Bachelors degree or higher in Law or Legal studies
- Experience in personal injury insurance claims with an insurer or law firm (2 - 4 years) (life, CTP or Workers Comp)
- Background in or understanding of legal procedures and processes for insurance claims
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and negotiations
- Experience across IP, TPD and Life claims will be highly regarded.
Sounds like you? then I want to hear from you.
For more information apply online or, for a confidential discussion, contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288. Not what you are looking for? not to worry we have many more roles in Workers Compensation and life insurance that may interest you.