Due to the growing number of claims, this role has been created to keep portfolios at a reasonable level (under 45 claims) to ensure assessors are able to be proactive in the management of the claims to help their claimants return to wellness.
- Great salary of $85K base - $95K Base + Super + Bonus
- Flexible work times
- CBD location - within 5 minutes walk of public transport
- Proven career progression
- Support from experienced Seniors, Team Managers, Rehab Consultants and Technical Consultants
- Managing a portfolio of Mental Health Income Protection claims in the Retail space
- Review various documentation such as medical/clinical reports and analyse it to help develop strategic treatment plans
- Build rapport with claimants and ask the right questions to ensure progression of the claims
- Experience within mental health claims assessment
- Psych, Rehab Counselling or Allied Health qualification
- Experience in a clinical or rehab setting would be a plus
- Passionate about helping people to return to health
Bhavika is a Specialist Consultant for Life Insurance Claims. Bhavika partners with 8 out of the 10 top Life Insurers. If you are interested in a career in Life Insurance, please get in touch with Bhavika to speak about your options.