Our client is a fantastic company with a high quality around their claims model and this particular team has won awards for the service they provide to their claimants.
Due to the growing number of claims, this role has been created to keep portfolios at a reasonable level (under 45 claims) to ensure assessors are able to be proactive in the management of the claims to help their claimants return to wellness.For You:
- Great salary of $85K base - $95K Base + Super + Bonus
- Flexible work times
- CBD location - within 5 minutes walk of public transport
- Proven career progression
- Support from experienced Seniors, Team Managers, Rehab Consultants and Technical Consultants
Skills & Experience:
- Managing a portfolio of Mental Health Income Protection claims in the Retail space
- Review various documentation such as medical/clinical reports and analyse it to help develop strategic treatment plans
- Build rapport with claimants and ask the right questions to ensure progression of the claims
- Experience within mental health claims assessment
- Psych, Rehab Counselling or Allied Health qualification
- Experience in a clinical or rehab setting would be a plus
- Passionate about helping people to return to health
Apply now or reach out to Bhavika on 02 9346 5297 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.Bhavika is a Specialist Consultant for Life Insurance Claims. Bhavika partners with 8 out of the 10 top Life Insurers. If you are interested in a career in Life Insurance, please get in touch with Bhavika to speak about your options.