Claims Consultant - General Insurance - North Shore
Join successful, growing company and be part of a highly regarded, expanding organisation.
If you are looking for a claims role, where you are responsible for your own portfolio and supported by team members, then this could be ideal for you
About the role:
- Lodging new claims
- Manage a busy, high volume portfolio
- Responsible for dealing with claims from beginning to closure
- Working closely with your own broker network and meeting them personally to maintain ongoing relationships
- Appointing Assessors and evaluating reports
- Managing stakeholders and their expectations throughout the claims process and ensure every party is updated.
- Making payments to settle the claim
- You will have previously worked within an end to end claims role
- Great communication with a confident, can do manner
- Self motivated and enjoy working in a less structure environment
- In addition to a competitive base salary, there is a bonus scheme after 12 months of service
- Work in culture, where trust is respected, no micro management
- Travel to other states to meet your clients
Please contact Lorraine Backhouse on 02 9346 5287, should you require further information, or forward your resume now via the link!