- Opportunity to reshape life insurance claims assessments
- Work with multiple stakeholders including actuaries and product teams
- Join a customer focused employer
- Excellent salary + an array of benefits
- Varied role with a lot of autonomy
- Researching innovative ideas and strategies for my client that will shape a new world in insurance
- Understanding human behaviour and how it relates to insurance and specifically claims management
- Ensuring our claims and underwriting philosophy and strategies align to the Group and Retail operations business plans and formulated in consideration of current and future claims and underwriting environments.
This is a broad role with the highest level of autonomy and as such we are seeking candidates that can demonstrate:
- A genuine thought leadership in the life insurance industry
- Strong understanding of life insurance claims and factors currently impacting claims outcomes with a life insurer or re-insurer
- The ability to think strategically and identify future goals and trends and bring these into the insurance world
- Project management experience ideally with customer experience enhancement projects
- Established relationships with Reinsurers in the Australian market
- High research ability to look beyond the insurance industry for learnings
- High analytical skills to look at international trends and apply to local business
- Understanding of the enterprise risk management framework.
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org