Our Client is a global insurance brokerage and advisory company with a solid presence here in Australia, growing now to one of the largest broking firms in the world.
The role of Claims Leader is based here in Brisbane, it’s a newly created position and will carry the responsibilities of leading the claims team (which is currently small with a view to grow) and to be responsible for all of the BAU delivery of claims.
You will also be responsible for:
- Facilitating the monthly claims meetings to gauge where things are at, coach and mentor your team and prioritize responsibilities for the upcoming month.
- Showing initiative through leadership, by sharing experience with process and delivery
- Stepping in and acting as the escalation point for contentious claims and develop and lead claims management strategy for complex claims in conjunction with the Client Servicer
What is the client looking for:
- Previous claims leadership
- Experience managing a case load of claims from end to end (doesn’t need to be in one particular area).
- Tier 1 qualified also highly desirable however not essential
- If you come from a broker claims background with some leadership experience, you are highly urged to apply.
Please apply today by hitting “apply now”