Motor & Property Claims Consultants - Immediate Permanent Roles!
We are working with a leading International Claims service provider that is looking for experienced Motor or Property Claims Consultants to join their growing Claims team in Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the Team Leader you will have full responsibility for a portfolio of claims from an interesting and diverse range of clients.
- Responsible for reviewing claims and determining eligibility/liability
- End to end claims management
- Proactively managing stakeholders throughout the claims process
- Responding to all correspondence and requests within agreed SLA's
- Adhering to business and regulatory compliance processes
Whats on offer:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in motor or property claims
- Advanced negotiation skills
- High attention to detail
- Customer centric attitude
- Genuine career progression in to a Senior, Technical or Leadership role
- Positions immediately available
- Strong team culture
- Flexible working hours
- Staff benefits
- Monthly socials
If you have a background in commercial or domestic motor and/or property claims and you're looking for the next career opportunity then hit apply