This opportunity requires an experienced Claims Operation Manager to take this team to the next level.
You will manage a team of around 25 staff but have a remit to grow and develop this team. This will require someone with very strong leadership skills and who has past experience in growing a team or business previously.
This role will give the successful candidate visibility to Group Executive level and will be a career defining move. The organisation is going through growth and there hasn’t been a better time to join them.
The main responsibilities will include –
- Build and grow the current team and set them up for success
- Drive the claims management team to reach agreed SLA’s
- Identify and develop new strategies for growth opportunities
- Be responsible for all tenders and tender processes
- Maintain productive internal and external relationships
- Previous experience with Comcare or Workers Compensation/Social insurance (5-7 years)
- Outstanding people leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in building team or businesses
- Excellent stakeholder management skills