Claims Quality & Governance Consultant
With a market-leading position, a commitment to excellence, and a great culture there is now a great opportunity to join their business in a technically focused role.
You will love this role because;
- Excellent salary + an array of benefits
- A talented and approachable manager
- Opportunity to influence the claims assessment process
- Highly stable and secure role
- Work from home options
- Work for an inspirational leader
- Varied role
- work on claims improvement projects
- Join an innovative organisation
- Ensuring the Claims Philosophy, guidelines and strategies align to the Group and Retail Operations as per the planned strategies and outcomes.
- Work on claims training and presentations
- Support, encourage and initiate claims innovation and process improvement
They will love your background in;
An industry-leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidates' experience within the industry.
- Extensive life insurance claims across all product lines ideally across group and retail
- Experience reviewing claims and audits
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement experience both internally and externally
- Experience in managing quality audit frameworks will be highly regarded.
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria. For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on 0433 910 521 or email email@example.com Not what you are looking for? not to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!