Claims Risk Specialist - Life Insurance $120K-130K
My client is a leader within life insurance and is currently growing their line 1 risk team within the claims function. As a newly created position due to growth, you will be based in either Sydney or Melbourne as the team is spread across both locations.
The role will see you responsible for:
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Managing potential risk from within the claims function and claims practices.
- Working across multiple stakeholders to identify risk, recommend risk solutions and implement changes across the claims teams
- Responding to LCCC and investigating potential issues raised
- Developing a culture of risk identification across the entire claims team
You will be rewarded with:
- A deep technical understanding of life insurance claims across all product lines
- Significant exposure to life claims gained from hands-on claims management prior to moving into a technical position
- Previous experience in process improvement, risk identification or other technical areas of claims such as QA/Compliance/Complaints within life insurance claims.
- A strong salary of $120K-130K (dependent on experience)
- A leading bonus option
- High flexibility including WFH options
- Exceptional culture and strong leadership team
- Genuine career growth into multiple other career paths within the business.
Interviews will be held the first week in January and so if this role appeals and you meet the above criteria please apply online now to ensure you dont miss this great opportunity.
For more information please call Paul on 0419 093518