- Working for a well known company, who have been growing a successful business for over 50 year.
- You will enjoy taking the lead in managing a new claims portfolio
- Using your strong client relationship skills, working closely with them to understand their claims process and ensuring a smooth transition to a new environment
- Working with a Tech team, regarding implementation of technology, which will interface with the client’s system
- Reviewing the claims portfolio and understanding the requirements to manage the claims
- Growing a team of Claims Consultants to assist you in managing this high volume portfolio
What you will enjoy bringing to this role:
- Your highly professional approach to building client trust and a strong rapport, with a high level of previous client facing interaction
- The expertise which you have gained in property claims, managing an end to end portfolio
- The ability to work closely with key clients, understanding their claims process and the ability to transition smoothly to a new system
- Your passion for working in a busy claim’s environment, multitasking and supporting colleagues in their work
- The benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Working for a leading organization, with a reputation for offering the highest level of service and professionalism to their clients
- This is a great opportunity to expand your experience, taking the next step in your claims career and develop your skills at Team Leader Level, whilst working hand in hand with a major client
Our client is ready to undertake audio-visual interviews immediately. If this sounds like a role, which will play to your strengths, please forward your resume now!