Client Adviser - Existing Clients - Gold Coast
My client is well established and successful financial planning firm and currently due to growth a brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Advisor (client focused) to join the team on a permanent basis based in the Gold Coast offices. This role is purely a servicing advisor role maintaining a book of very well looked after clients.
Key Duties include:
- Look after an existing book of clients (circa 140 client) - this is purely a servicing adviser role (no new business). The clients are mostly retiree and the book revenue is about $800K.
- Prepare holistic advice to clients (ethical and client centric advice).
- Maintain high level compliance standards
- Being seen as a trusted adviser and driving the profitability across a portfolio of HNW clients
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- All client appointments take place in the office (so no after hours or driving involved)
- Highly ethical Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Adviser with proven ability of working relationships providing sophisticated financial advice to HNW clients
- ADFS and/or CFP Qualifed
- Tertiary Qualifications ideally
- Solid technical advising knowledge
- Team Player
- Customer centric focussed
To be considered for this opportunity confidentially please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email@example.com