Client Service Officer / Financial Planning Administrator
My client is a successful award winning boutique financial planning practice with offices based in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Currently an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator / Client Services officer to join the team based in Melbourne (Hawthorn) The purpose of this role is to provide consistent superior client service and to provide high quality support and assistance to Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes.
Skills & experience:
- Manage client service and administrative functions, by prioritising the daily workload and deal with client queries by telephone and face to face
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries and implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- Supporting the function with administration including preparing for Annual Review meetings , meeting notes, monitoring follow ups in financial planning software and typing reports including statements of advice.
- Checking and investment paperwork, carry out redemptions
- Process regular withdrawals / term deposits on platforms
- All areas of customer service, admininstration and implementation
- First point of contact for all clients, adviser and third party queries
- Assist adviser in preparation of statement of advice as well as preparing documents required for implementation
- Maintain all client records in online and hard copy format
- Maintain and Update CRM system
- General office duties such as maintaining calender, appointments, attending to emails.
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the financial services industry highly desirable.
- Previous experience in similar, client focused role within the financial services sector.
- Interest in progressing a career in financial services
- Good client relationship management skills
- Ability to use online platforms, client database and financial planning software
- Understanding of the role of financial service product providers and how they relate to the financial planning industry. – eg. Fund Managers, stockbrokers
- Demonstration of initiative to manage and improve administration systems and processes
Comprehensive internal training is provided to ensure the successful candidate is provided with all the business knowledge required to successfully fulfil the requirements of the role.
To be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity, please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume (ideally in word format). Alternatively to find out more about this role confidentially or any other roles within the Wealth Management space please contact Amrish from Ensure Recruitment on
0404 9352 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org