Client Service Officer
Ever worked in a financial planner practice? Like the software side of financial planning and want to support planners in its use. Then this is the job for you!
This company is has launched a new financial planning software and they are looking for experienced client service staff with a Financial Planning background to join them.
This role will see you:
- Taking both phone and email enquiries from Financial Planners on how to use the software
- Trouble shoot issues when they arise as the software is imbedded into practices
- Bring just your financial planning knowledge as all software training will be provided
Experience ideal for this role:
- Prior experience in a financial planning practice – preferably in an administration support or planner assistant role
- Strong knowledge of legislation and compliance regulations for the Financial Planning industry
- Well-developed client service skills and a can do attitude
- Clear communication, time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Relevant industry qualifications – DFP or higher highly regarded
If this role is for you then apply now or for a confidential discussion please call Keiron Smith on 02 9346 5296.