Reporting to the Practice Manager you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to advice strategies and develop an all rounded understanding of holistic financial planning advice.
About the role:
- Providing administrational support to an Advisor.
- Act as the first point of contact for all administration enquiries.
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence.
- Assisting clients in relation to Centrelink, tax or SMSF questions.
- Assisting with preparing and creating Record of Advice (RoA) documents
- Providing the highest level of customer service to clients.
- Managing and preparing files for scheduled client review meetings.
- Database management.
- Liaising with fund managers.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least one years’ experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm.
- RG146 desirable.
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred.
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- A strategic mindset.
- Displays integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders.
If you love supporting advisors, want to be challenged and are an admin superstar then this is the role for you.
To be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity, please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your CV (ideally in word format). Alternatively to find out more about this role confidentially or any other roles within the Wealth Management space please contact Harry Cooper from Ensure Recruitment by emailing email@example.com