Client Service Officer
Highly successful and growing financial planning firm with offices based in the heart of the Brisbane seeks a Client Services Manager/Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. Currently an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Officer to join the team of nine. The purpose of this role is to provide high quality support and assistance to an Advisor.
Reporting to the Practice Manager you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to advice strategies and develop an all rounded understanding of holistic financial planning advice.
About the role:
The successful applicant will have:
- Providing administrational support to an Advisor.
- Act as the first point of contact for all administration enquiries.
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence.
- Assisting clients in relation to Centrelink, tax or SMSF questions.
- Assisting with preparing and creating Record of Advice (RoA) documents
- Providing the highest level of customer service to clients.
- Managing and preparing files for scheduled client review meetings.
- Database management.
- Liaising with fund managers.
- At least one years’ experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm.
- RG146 desirable.
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred.
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- A strategic mindset.
- Displays integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders.
If you love supporting advisors, want to be challenged and are an admin superstar then this is the role for you.
To be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity, please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your CV (ideally in word format). Alternatively to find out more about this role confidentially or any other roles within the Wealth Management space please contact Harry Cooper from Ensure Recruitment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org