About the role
Supporting and assisting Financial Planners, you will be required to:
- Work closely with advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Act as the first point of contact for all administration enquiries
- Prepare and coordinate completion of XPLAN reports and presentation material used in client appointments.
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence
- Research of existing investment and insurance products
- MUST have proven experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm for 2 years or more.
- CommPay and Xplan experience desirable
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
Interviews are taking place immediately. Please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume to be reviewed in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting and rewarding role please contact Paul Zantuck from Ensure Recruitment on 03 8637 7320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org