Currently due to natural growth an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Client Services Manager to join the team based in the Brisbane CBD offices on a permanent basis. They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Client Services Manager to join their growing team of professionals. This already established company located in the heart of Brisbane CBD is looking for their next driven professional to add to their constantly growing team.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of advice including Wealth Accumulation, Investment, Superannuation, SMSF, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Risk and Business Insurances.
Key Duties Include:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the client database to ensure a highly responsive service to clients
- Manage client service and administrative functions, by prioritising the daily workload
- Deal with client queries by telephone and face to face when necessary
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries as necessary
- Implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- Prepare Annual Review meetings
- Prepare correspondence where necessary
- Implement file notes from review meetings
- Prepare all documentation accurately and forward to appropriate institution
- Monitor follow ups in financial planning software
- Call clients to advise of progress
- Proactively provide support to other Client Relationship Managers at all times
- At least 3 plus years experience in a similar Client Services role within the financial planning sector.
- Strong user of XPLAN
- Good client relationship management skills
- Ability to use online platforms, client database and financial planning software
0404971247 or email email@example.com