Currently due to natural growth an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Client Services Manager / Senior Financial Planning Assistant to join the team based in the Brisbane CBD offices on a permanent basis. . This already established company located in the heart of Brisbane CBD is looking for their next driven professional to add to their constantly growing team.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of advice including Wealth Accumulation, Investment, Superannuation, SMSF, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Risk and Business Insurances.
Key Duties Include:
- Managing client reviews, including booking meeting appointments,
- Preparation of review documents and implementation of chosen strategies
- First Point of contact for new and existing client inquiries (phone & email)
- Assisting advisers with client relationship management
- Organising and preparing for client appointments and following through on client inquiries
- Finalise documents for client meetings
- Maintaining the integrity of the client database
- Providing technical administrative support to advisers, and the broader wealth team
- Contributing to continuous process improvement
- Liaising with product providers and other third parties
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance of client files and advice documents
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries as necessary
- Prepare Annual Review meetings
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word and PowerPoint) are a must and 2-3 years experience in a similar role within financial services will be highly regarded. Previous experience with Xplan is desirable.
- At least 3 plus years experience in a similar Client Services role within the financial planning sector.
- XPLAN experience ideally
- Good client relationship management skills and high level communication skills
0404971247 or email email@example.com