Client Services Officer
Prestigious, ethical and values driven boutique financial planning firm based in Melbourne, looking for a Client Services Officer/Co-ordinator to assist and support our dynamic financial planning team.
My client is a successful boutique financial planning practice located in Melbourne. An exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Officer/Co-Ordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to provide high quality client services support and assistance to Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes.
Skills & experience:
- Manage client service and administrative functions, by prioritising the daily workload and deal with client queries by telephone and face to face
- Liaise with clients and implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- All areas of general office, administration and implementation support
- Develop and document internal office policies and procedures
- Ensure client files are complete and compliant with legislation and licensee standards
- Provide consultation and support in the preparation of Statement of Advice and Record of Advice documents
- Degree in Business or related discipline preferred but not essential
- Previous experience (1-2 years) in client services / assistant financial planning role within a financial planning environment
- Xplan experience preferred but not essential
- RG146 compliant
- Interest in progressing a career in financial services
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Superannuation and Wealth Management sector, please contact Paul Zantuck on 03 8637 7320 or email your resume to email@example.com